Sunday, July 8, 2007

Two weeks of jury duty... finished just in time for Independence day... woot. All in all, a very interesting, informative and satisfying trial... though a bit on the "longer than necessary" side. It was a nice break from work, even though half of those days came out of my vacation time. Grr. At least, at the end of each day of jury duty I took a advantage of being downtown to watch many of the current movies... and had many of the theaters entirely to myself. Such bliss. :)

The weather is finally warm enough to keep me content, (and yet not too warm). Being the contrarian that I am, I Just finished reading "The Left Hand of Darkness"(1969) by Ursula K Le Guin... about a visitor to frozen planet populated by a very strange off-shoot of humanity. Delightful and bizarre book.

No comments: