Saturday, April 14, 2007

Focal Depth


I was looking for something else... and stumbled across this snap I took a while back of me rowing my gondola in front of my version of the Basilica di San Marco a Venezia in SecondLife and thought it worth sharing.

Nothing much to say today. The taxes are away. The weather is nice. Lunch and coffee in the garden of the Bamboo Lounge (or Cafe Boheme I suppose it is, in the daytime. "The New Diedrich's").

There is something kind of mentally blurring about drinking coffee with a German name, at a cafe with a French(ish) name in an establishment with a tropical theme, eating sushi and talking about a model of Venice in another world called SecondLife, all the while listening to music influenced by the mid-East and Africa. I feel Antartica is rather unfairly under-represented. Someone should do something about that.

No comments: