Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Reflections...



The SecondLife 'WindLight' client (still beta-ish), has really nifty looking water effects, ripples, sparkle... and Reflections!

Such a nice visual improvement that I've lept from my lofty sky platforms and have resumed tinkering down at sea level. The gondola seen above has been rebuilt and re-scripted and behaves as one would expect a boat like this to. It handles like a dream. You can even kick-stomp the keel to pop the nose for a quick 'bootlegger' turns!

I added a Ferro and a Forcola too. ;)

2 comments:

Géd said...

Wow, this post was received in HiPiHi, you don't trust me?
Follow this link up to the good page...
http://secondlifesofian.blogspot.com/2007/12/new-version.html
3D-Web is coming fast, I hope your particles will burst soon in China!
But maybe you are already there...

Of course I am cheating you, but I am sure you knew it at the very first line of this comment;)

Valerie Polichar said...

Bumpin'. I'll have to stop by and get a fresh new gondola tour soon!